- 1.Basic Policy
- i.Protection of personal information
- GREE Entertainment, Inc. (“the “Company””) recognizes the importance of personal information, views the complete protection of personal information as its social responsibility, and promises to comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, other relevant laws and regulations, guidelines, and the like, and to properly handle the personal information collected from the customers who use the Company’s services and the Company App in accordance with this Policy.
- 2.Handling of Personal Information
- ii.Purpose of use
- 3.Administration System
- i.Appointment of administrator and creation of internal rules
- The Company has appointed a personal information protection administrator as the person responsible for the administration of the personal information. The Company has also created internal rules regarding the protection of personal information and is ensuring the proper handling of personal information.
- ii.Information security measures
- The Company restricts access to personal information for the purpose of preventing personal information from being leaked, destroyed, or damaged or for any other safety management purpose. The Company also provides training regarding the handling of personal information for its officers and employees who handle personal information.
- iii.Destruction of information
- When the Company reasonably determines that the collected personal information is unnecessary for the business operation of the Company’s services or upon the expiration of the individually specified retention period, the Company will dispose the personal information in its possession.
- 4.Provision to Third Parties
- i.Disclosure to third parties
In the following cases, the Company may disclose personal information to third parties:
- The Company outsources work to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- The Company performs a merger, corporate spin-off, transfer of business, or disposes all or some of the Company’s business, assets, or stock (including cases where it is performed in connection with bankruptcy or similar proceedings)
- The Company requests the customer’s consent for the disclosure and the customer gives such consent
However, with regard to any information that has been statistically processed so that individual customers cannot be identified, the Company may use such information for purposes other than those listed above.
- ii.Disclosure at the request of a government body, local government, public agency, or the like
In the following cases, the Company may disclose personal information to a public agency or the like:
- Pursuant to laws and regulations (including any laws and regulations outside of the country of residence of the party that will be providing the information)
- Disclosure is necessary to protect a person’s life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- It is particularly necessary to improve public health or to promote the healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer
- There is a need to cooperate with the performance of administrative work provided for by law or regulation by a national government body, local government, or a contractor for such body, and obtaining the customer’s consent may interfere with the performance of such administrative work
- iii.Joint utilization
The Company may use the provided personal information of suppliers, etc. jointly with GREE, Inc. and its group companies and Moguna, Inc.
(1)Items of personal information used jointly
(2)Scope of shared users
- Street address
- phone number
- mail address
- Transfer account information
(3)Purpose of jointly using personal information
- GREE, Inc. and its group companies and Moguna, Inc.
- About the latest situation such as the name of company included in the range of joint use of GREE Inc., please visit GREE Inc.'s homepage
(4)Person in charge of managing personal information to be shared
- For trading partner management
- GREE, Inc.
- iv.Information collection module
- Google LLC「Google Analytics」
(To analyze the access for the company’s corporate website)
- Google LLC「Google Analytics」
- Cookie is a mechanism that stores a small file in the user's browser from a website where you access. For example, when a user visits the website again, a unique ID on the Cookie file make user identifiable, so that switching the contents of website or advertisement is possible by browser (user).
- Users can refuse collection by disabling cookies, so please check the settings of your browser.
- 6.Personal Information Inquiry Desk
- i.Request for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, etc.
- If you or your agent makes a request to disclose, correct, delete, or suspend the use of your personal information, the Company will comply with such request without delay to the extent possible in accordance with laws and regulations. With regard to such requests, please contact the “GREE Entertainment Customer Information Disclosure and Inquiry Desk” set forth below. Please note, however, that if any personal information required to provide the Company’s services is corrected, deleted, or suspended from use, there may be cases where you will not be able to use all or part of the Company’s services.
- ii.Contact information
If you wish to make an inquiry, to discuss, or to file a complaint with regard to the handling of personal information in connection with the Company’s services, please contact the “GREE Entertainment Customer Information Disclosure and Inquiry Desk” set forth below:
- Customer Information Disclosure and Inquiry Desk
Updated on March 7, 2019
Updated on July 1, 2021
Updated on September 30, 2021